2nd July 2020
I have had the following reviews of the Manoir des Quatre Saisons. Personally, I am suspicious and think they all come from one source, someone trying to malign what we are trying to do.
Still fair’s fair, and I thought you had better have the chance to decide for yourself. Sort of trip advisor as it were. Stop you ‘tripping’ up, ho, ho. I can laugh at my own witticisms, I’ll have you know.
Some of them are rather rude, and if, as I keep saying, you are overly refined you many not care to read on. But that’s your lookout.
Anyway, here you are.
- Absolutely awful – Andy from Aldershot
- Bonkers, barmy – Bridget from Basingstoke
- Complete crap – Charles from Caterham
- Dreadfully dull – Dennis from Dulwich
- Excruciating excrement – Edward from Ealing
- Fantaisie de folie – François from France
- Ghastly garbage – Greta from Gothenburg (don’t I know you?)
- Harrowing, horrible – Henrietta, Hamburger (didn’t say where she came from but assume she come’s from Hamburg)
- Infantile idiot – Ian from Inverness
- Juvenile junk – James from Jedburgh
- Klobürste Knauf – Klaus from Koblenz (I think that may be VERY rude)
- Loopy Looney – Lady Lucinda from Lincolnshire
- Mad, just mad – Matthew from Montgomery
- Non, non, encore une fois, non! – Charles de Gaulle (how did he get here, thought he was dead? EU must have resurrected him to replace Michel Barnier)
- ‘Orrible, ‘orrid – ‘Orris from the Oval
- Pustulous puke – Peter from Penzance
- Quite liked it actually – Quentin from Queens (there’s always one rave review)
- Revolting rot – Roger from Rotherham (lot of Roger sin Rotherham, I gather)
- Sacré bleu – Sebastien from Sens (bleu doesn’t start with ‘s’ Sebastien, duh)
- Terrible trash – Tricia from Tenerife
- Utterly useless – Ursula from Uffculme
- Vile venom – Victor from Ventnor
- What a wally – William from Wales
- ‘Xtraordinary, ‘Xtraordinary – Xavier from Exbury (not sure if he means extraordinary as in ‘good’ or as in ‘bad’)
- Yawn, yawn – Yasmin from Yemen
- Zzzzzzzzzzzzz – (assume this reviewer fell asleep while reading and forgot to leave name)