By Baldmichael Theresoluteprotector’sson
2022: A review
How as the year for you? Getting worse or improving?
As for me, I can see some improvements in my health despite some ups and downs. For example, I have been off line for the last week due to unforeseen circumstances.
My wife and I were unceremoniously chucked out by her sister and brother-in-law to make way for his son and granddaughter. Well ok, maybe I exaggerate, but we had to find accommodation elsewhere or face driving back from North Wales either to home or my sister’s in the Midlands.
In reality my wife had forgotten she had been told by her sister our brother-in-law’s son was coming and therefore we didn’t plan on anything else.
Anyway, we managed to get accommodation at a Warner Hotel at Bodelwyddan, North Wales. This had once been a girl’s school in an earlier incarnation. In fact, my wife was at the school and was able to show me from the outside where her room had been overlooking what was then a golf course.
Whilst my energy was and is not brilliant by any means, we managed to dance to night away on New Year’s Eve and see the New Year in. Somehow the music energises me as music always has.
However, I have not been very well the last two days. I had a slight temperature and increase in ‘flu like symptoms and had to take to my bed.
To be honest, I have had in essence the ’flu for years as my body was dealing with the sodium nitrite poisoning and the additional toxins kindly inserted by the ignorant NHS doctors and nurses.
Anyway, here I am again, back in the land of living to do battle once more against the evil forces in the world.
Or should that be farces? After all, the whole Covid 19 charade has appeared like a surreal nightmare to those of us sensible enough to retain our marbles.
And if not a surreal nightmare, then a pantomime with an all-star cast of moronic celebrities and bit parts played by the minions. As Shakespeare rightly said
“All the world’s a stage,
And all the men and women merely Players…”
But what of 2022? Well, I have said we are following a timeline similar to WW2, only 80 years ago, and in the USA it appears that it also follows a pattern of the American Civil War 160 years ago.
I anticipated that 2022 would be a year that the tide turns for the forces of righteousness. So what can be listed?
- Roe vs. Wade overturned and the enemy is not amused
- Andrew Bridgen’s speech in House of Commons
- USA Midterms limited successes
- John Campbell exposing vaccines side effects. Of course there are those of us like me who said in 2020 before the roll out ‘Don’t take the wretched things!’ and who understood the real battle going on. And there were those well before the Covid 19 crisis trying to warn us.
Vaccine adverse reactions, reanalysis of mRNA trial data
- And my wife’s sister apologised to my wife for torturing her verbally as a child and my wife apologised to her sister for her envy of her sister’s academic ability. There is still a lot to unravel however.
What of the year ahead? In 1943 the following battles can be noted:
- Stalingrad retaken by the Soviets at the start of February
- Battle of Kursk in July when the Axis forces were prevented from reducing the Kursk bulge.
- The Axis forces driven out of North Africa in May
- Iconic Dambuster raids take place in May
- Sicily taken in August, mainland Italy invaded and Italy surrenders in early August albeit then taken over by the Germans
- Battle of the Atlantic could be considered won against the German U-Boats in May
- Bombing of V2 facilities
As regards the American Civil War, in 1863 we have the pivotal battle of Gettysburg.
What might we expect from all this?
Well, perhaps Italy might vote to come out of the EU. Perhaps all the EU’s lies about Russia might be exposed, whatever else Russia may be up to of course.
And as the V 2 rocket facilities were bombed hopefully more will come out in the media about the SARS-CoV2 deceit.
We have a way to go but as I said the tide turned in 1942, and it turned in 2022. But then it was 42, the ultimate answer to the ultimate question in the universe.
And 2022 consist of digits 2 and 22. 2 + 2 = 4. So 2 and 4 or 24. In reverse, 42.
Thus a reflection of ’42 the year that the tide turned in WW2.
So that’ my round up and observations. All thoughts welcome in the comments.
P.S. If you haven’t yet seen, here is my timeline of WW3.
On sodium nitrite